Friday, May 4, 2012

Running as fast as I can

About a month ago I signed up to run the 5k in the Teton Dam Marathon.  I know that a lot of people think a 5k is pretty much nothing, but I'm not much of a runner, so it will be pretty difficult for me to do!  I had been training for a few weeks, getting into a good place, and actually starting to enjoy my morning runs, and then tragedy struck!  Well not really, but that is how it felt.  I developed a case of runner knee, in both knees, and let me tell you, it sucks!  Long story short, I ordered some new shoes, got some knee braces, and I'm swimming instead of running while my knees heal.  I really want to do this and some case of runners knee is not going to stop me!

New shoe, I know its a small picture.

I've decided that some one needs to come up with some type of device to keep Ellie from growing up.  Shes been pulling her self up on the furniture and cruising around it, trying to grab anything that she can reach.  Yesterday she pulled herself up and moved to the end of the couch to try and grab the computer and then she let got of the couch because she needed both hands and just stood there for about 5 seconds.  I was dumbfounded!  What happened to my little baby?  Who is this little girl?  She really needs to stop growing up, because I don't think I can handle this anymore.
What happened to my little burrito baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment