Friday, December 2, 2011

Ellies first thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we went down to Utah to be with Andy's family.  We had a great dinner and then we all went and saw "Happy Feet 2".


playing video games with Uncle Matt
Watching Sesame Street for the first time, she was glued the entire time it was on.
Leo at the head of the table
 Carving the turkey, yum!

I don't really have any pictures of Ellie on Thanksgiving, which is too bad because her dress was so cute, but she slept most of the day, like she had eaten a whole bunch of turkey.

Lately Ellie has been talking to us a lot, and when she gets going she has a lot to say.  Here is a video of her talking to us.  Also I think I felt a tooth tonight.  It seems kind of early to me, but I guess I don't really know, as she is my first baby. 

2 comments:

  1. Tami she is cute!! Cant wait to see you guys again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her! Navy has started talking and it is so funny!

    ReplyDelete