Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sleepwalking

My whole life I have been a sleepwalker and sleep talker, a surprise for anyone who has ever had to share a room with me.  For instance, my college roommate Megan said that the first night in our dorm I sat up and screamed and then laid back down to go to sleep.  When I got married I told Andy about this, but he didn't believe me, well he does now.  I have talked a lot in my sleep since we've been married but last night I was a sleep walker.  He was still up doing homework and I came out with the baby, who was also sleeping, and he asked me what I was doing and said I was going to feed the baby because she was awake and hungry, which she wasn't.  I started to feed her on the couch and then I fell back into a deep sleep.  I woke up later and asked what I was doing out in the living room and he told me, while trying to hold back his laughter. 

Why do I do this?  I don't know, but it always make for a good story.  The good news is Ellie never woke up, because then it would have been a nightmare.

P.S. How cute is her face in this picture?  We sent it to Great Grandma Brown for her birthday

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thats so funny and I totally believe it! And Ellie is sooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete