Thursday, August 16, 2012

King Tut

On Monday we had to drive to Pocatello so that I could go to and eye appointment, and on the way home I fell asleep, while Andy was driving of coarse.  They have a replica of the King Tut exhibit at the Idaho Falls Museum and I have really been wanting to go, but Andy has always acting like he wasn't interested.  When I woke up Andy was pulling into the museum to surprise me!  It was so neat!
King Tut buried in style
The museum has this really great children's area and Ellie loved it so much!  They have a cabin, a teepee, caves, a beavers dam, all sorts of stuff.
Ellie loved the mirror!
Playing in the teepee
Little pioneer baby going into the caves
She loved listening to the speaker

In other news, Ellie has been developing some new dancing skills, and also learned how to scream.
 

And here is Ellie helping me make dinner last night


1 comment: