Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Kid

Last night for family home evening we went to the pumpkin patch.  First the directions were way off, but with Andy directing me where to go, we were able to find it.  Of coarse the minute we got there it got really windy and cold, but we still had fun.  We picked one of the first pumpkins we saw, because of the cold.

We took some pictures of Ellie on the hay bales, and she made her way through the kiddie straw maze.  She actually got through it all on her own, so she confirmed what we already knew, Ellie is a genius.

We also got these cute little gourds for .50 cents, score!

Ok, so I actually wrote this post a few days ago but never got around to posting it.  This morning Ellie kept putting her waffle on her head, and it was so funny.  I have no idea why she was doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I saw you guys walking by Walgreens the other day. By the time I realized it was you guys it was too late to wave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin patches and corn mazes! Glad Ellie got to go!

    ReplyDelete