Thursday, September 20, 2012

Seattle

This last week Ellie and I have been in Seattle visiting my family! We had so much fun, but we really missed Andy.
We were able to stay with my sister Rebecca, and Ellie had a blast playing with her cousins! I'm pretty sure her crankiness today is due to the fact that she misses having kids to play with.  We went to my cousin Justine's wedding in Wenatchee and she was such a beautiful bride!
Me and my sisters with Justine

 The next day we had a belated birthday party for Ellie and my nephew and niece, Max and Ella, could not stop themselves from helping with opening Ellie's presents.  Max even blew out her candle, such a nice and helpful cousin!
I love Max's face!
She had her cake and ate it too!
I just love the time that I get to spend with my family and I wish that we lived closer so that our visits weren't so far and in between each other.  I really want Ellie to be close with cousins, because I am so close with my sisters, and it would make me sad if they didn't really like each other.  We got some good pictures of Ellie and Ella in matching outfits, and they looked so cute together!
Only a year apart!
I also got to meet my new niece sweet Abigail for the first time. She is only 3 weeks old and she is such a doll. 

We were so excited to come home and when we got there, Andy was waiting with a dinner and a nice sign welcome home sign.  He is just the best!
How much do you love this picture of Ellie?



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had so much fun out there! I know it's hard being so far from family!

    ReplyDelete