Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bread Making

Its pretty well known that I am not much of a cook.  When I was single and living with my roommates still, they always wondered what I ate, and I honestly could not tell you, but I'm pretty sure it was mainly cereal and sandwiches.  Lately I have been trying pretty hard to make dinner and get out of my comfort zone.  Yesterday I tackled bread making yesterday after watching a DVD about how to make bread and reading a bunch of articles.  I waited for Ellie to go down for a nap and then I started to make the bread.  I can't believe it, but the bread turned out!  It was amazing and a miracle!  I guess the real test will be to see if I can make it again in the future!

3 comments:

  1. nice job tam! everything I make is usually a disaster, i need a cooking class lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Tami you are so funny, looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you mention Tami, I did always wonder what you ate when we roomed together ;)

    ReplyDelete