Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just Getting Started

Well the time has come, and we have entered into the blogosphere! We been wanting to do a blog, but honestly I have no idea what we would ever write about, so we will see what happens and how often anything gets posted.
The baby is doing great!  I am 27 weeks along, and she is moving all the time.  Sometimes its hard to believe that there is only one of her in there, because it feels like 3 or 4.  We still haven't completely decided on a name.  We are thinking Ellie Ruth Romero, but we'll see.  I feel like we change our minds about a million times a day on what the perfect name will be.  I'm just so excited to meet her and hold her, and be a mom!  Sometimes August feels like it is so far away, but then I'll wake up in the middle night from a nightmare that we all of a sudden have the baby, but we don't have anything for her.  I know it will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment