Monday, October 7, 2013

Dear Thomas

Dear Thomas,
Your headstone was completed and placed last week.  Grammy sent us a picture so that we could see what it looked it.  Seeing your headstone made it all to real for me.  I've been living in this pretend life where I could think I hadn't lost you.  When Daddy showed me the picture tears came to my eyes and I cried for you like I haven't since we had to leave you behind in the hospital.  I love you and miss you so much my sweet baby.  How do we find the way to keep going on without you?
Thomas, even though you never had a breath in this life, you touched so many people.  You are such a special boy, and we are so excited for the day when we can be with you again.
Love,
Mommy


2 comments:

  1. Its such a beautiful headstone. Your kids are lucky to have such a strong, loving mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tami. I agree with Holly, it's beautiful. Did you see Elder Hollands talk on the Saturday afternoon session. It's wonderful and I know you'll see your perfect son again.

    ReplyDelete