Thursday, March 1, 2018

Baby #4!

Pretty soon after we had Penny had a nagging feeling that someone was saying "I'm here, don't forget about me".  I knew we had another baby, but also knew that it way to soon to be adding another baby.  When Penny turned 18 months, May, Andy and I started talking more and more about it. In July I went off birth control and we were going to just see what happens.

A few weeks later I felt pretty confident I wasn't pregnant, with our timing and just coming off birth control I just didn't think it had happened.  We were going to Disneyland and since I hadn't started my period I took  a pregnancy test on a whim just make sure before I went on any roller coasters.

I was shocked when a positive result came up almost immediately!
I ran out and told Andy and we were so happy!  I suppose it worked out with Disneyland because even though I couldn't go any big rides, we needed someone to sit off with Penny anyways!

We announced it when I was 8 weeks and everything has been going pretty well.
I've been pretty tired, but the sickness is gone.
18 weeks
Baby boy is due April 12th, but I'll be induced on March 29th! We can't wait!


1 comment: